So my hosting was up for renewal once more and I remembered that last year I wanted to port my blog over to use bloog on Google App Engine. As I didn’t get around to it last time and already had experience with bloog from a different project (more on that later), I figured this would be a good time to take the dive.
So one day and many DNS misconfigurations later, we’re back! It’s not back to 100% yet, though – I didn’t move over the images yet, adjust the timestamps correctly, and some articles are entirely in bold. But most of the work is done and I will keep you all apprised on blog life on the App Engine!